Paladin Security Required Airport Security Officer in Halifax, NS
Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers & cargo clients with direct access to markets across Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean Basin, Europe, and Asia.
Halifax Stanfield offers Canada Customs services on a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week basis, and it’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada with the United States. preclearance & International to Domestic processing facilities.
The Airport is a major economic generator, contributing 3.8 billion Dollars annually to the provincial economy pre-pandemic. In the Year 2020, Halifax Stanfield served 995,000 passengers & processed nearly 33,000 metric tonnes of cargo.
Paladin Security is currently recruiting for various positions within the Halifax Stanfield International Airport. If you are interested in this Job opportunity or would like to learn more information, please apply for this Job with an updated resume. A member of our People & Culture team will contact you Soon with additional information & be able to answer your All questions.
Airport Security Officer Job Requirements:
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal
- customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving
- decision-making skills, including working under pressure.
- Discretion when handling confidential & private information.
- Ability to pass a security clearance and hold a RAIC
- Ability to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
- Flexible availability including weekends & graveyard shifts
- Must be at least 19 years of age & have a high school diploma.
We thank all applicants for their interest! Only those applicants that are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
How To Apply For Airport Security Officer Job?
Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Via Indeed Job Portal