Al Shifa Trust Eye Hospital Jobs: Al Shifa Trust was founded with the vision to prevent and control blindness by providing affortable and sustainable high quality healthcare services.
We are blessed with a team of top notch medical practitioners, who are working relentlessly to achieve this goal.
With more than three decades of rich history of traditions and unprecedented growth, Al shifa is making huge strides towards becoming a state of the art model organization for other eye care service providers globally. If you beliver you can share this vision with us and contribute your part by joining us in this fulfilling journey, we have the following opportunies available for you.
1. Administrator for Sukkur Hospital
Qualification: MBA, MS in Hospital Management
Requirements: 10 to 15 years of experience in Hospital Management. Army retired officers will be preferred
2. Registrar (Pakistan Institute of Ophthalmology)
Qualification: MBBS with PhD/ FCPS/ MS/MD or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized institute
Requirements: At least 12-15 years of Teaching/ Administrative Experience in Medical College/ University
Qualification: MBBS, FCPS / DOMS / MCPS / FRCS(Ophthalmology)
Requirements: At least 2-3 years of experience as an Ophthalmologist in a reputable Organization.
4. Ophthalmic Technician
Qualification: Matric/FSc/Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician
Requirements: At least 2-3 years of experience as Ophthalmic Technician in reputable Organization.
5. ASP.NET Developer
Qualification: BS Computer Science or B.E Software Engineering / BCS
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands on experience on ASP Dot Net using C#
- Understands standard of software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes and able to implement these in his/her software development work
- Development experience of at least 2 years or above using Visual Studio and SQL Server as database
- Good grip on SQL (Complex queries, SP, Function, Views and other basic concepts)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Must have strong object-oriented programming concepts
- Hands-on experience in JQuery and Ajax Call
6. Internee (Android App Development)
Qualification: BS(CS) / BCS or equivalent degree
- Experience in Android Development with good sense of mobile app UI/UX
- React Native
- Work with outside data sources, Android & Google Play Services APIs
- Familar with Android & Google Play Services APIs
7. Asst. Data Center Admin
Qualification: BS(CS) / BCS or equivalent degree, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Min 3 years experience in system administration
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with peers as needed
- Strong knowledge of Network and Cisco Switches and Network Security protocols
- Strong knowledge of Corporates CCTV Network
- Datacenter Management
How To Apply For Al Shifa Trust Eye Hospital Jobs?
Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Click Here For Online Apply