APSACS Jobs: Require the Following Staff.
Head HR requires to plan, lead, direct, develop and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission.
Qualification / Experience: MPhil / MS (HR) from an HEC-recognized university with a minimum of 8x years’ experience in the same role/capacity.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Succession Planning
- Compensations and Benefits
- HR data and analytics
Student Career Counsellor
the Career Counsellor requires to provide counseling to students on the selection of career paths, the scope of a career, and visa processing.
Qualification / Experience: MPhil/Ph.D. from an HEC-recognized university with a minimum of 5x years’ experience as a career counselor.
- National / International University Placements
- Guidance on admission in cadet/military colleges
- Aptitude-based guidance on subject selection
- Develop/maintain a record of the Alumni Network
- Guidance for a site testing / Aptitude test
How To Apply For APSACS Jobs?