Assistant Director Job: Fisheries Development Board (FDB), Ministry of National Food Security & Research is executing a PSDP-funded project (CAGE CULTER CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT PROJECT) for which applications for appointments on a contract basis specifically for the project duration are invited against the Assistant Director (Coordination) post.
Eligibility Criteria / Experience:
M.Sc (Minimum 2nd Division in Zoology or Biology or Fisheries and Aquaculture or Biology (Animal Sciences).
BS (Minimum 2nd Division) or C.G.P.A 2.5) with Zoology / Fisheries as a major subject (four years or eight semesters ) from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 25-35 years
Salary Package: Rs. 157,500/- Per Month
How To Apply For Assistant Director Job?
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on (ATS) website.
- Applications must be reached at the given address no later than 15 days after the AD Publication.
- No Application will be entertained by hand or through email.
- After applying for the post, applicants are advised to regularly check AT Website For important Announcements (s)
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms along with deposit slips to:
Manager Operation (ATS)
Allied Testing Service (ATS) 111-B, St.30 F-10/1, Islamabad.