The Chief Internal Auditor, who is the head of the Internal Audit function in the Public Sector Company shall be accountable to the Audit Committee and have unrestricted access to the record.
• To evaluate Accounting, Financial, Credit, and other Operational activities as an independent appraisal function.
• To review and appraise the soundness, adequacy, and application of accounting, financial & operational controls.
• To formulate and implement Internal Audit programs in such a way that all aspects of financial transactions are audited.
• To prepare reports/observations, comments, and recommendations based on carried-out work.
• To develop an effective team of competent subordinates who understand and are able to discharge the obligations of their positions/jobs.
• To undertake special investigation at the directives of the Audit & Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
• To have liaison with the External and Commercial auditors of the Company Qualification & Experience Required: The candidate must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification experience including five (05) years supervisory experience in Audit Planning & Reporting in well-reputed public/private or multinational organizations and he must be a: –
• Chartered Accountant; or
• certified internal auditor; or
• member of a recognized body of professional accountants;
• certified fraud examiner; or • Certified internal control auditor
How To Apply For Chief Internal Auditor Job?
The applicant must submit the form available at the link i.e http://mepco-jobs.pitc.com.pk/ with a scanned copy of testimonials.
It can also be printed and submitted to the below-mentioned address along with a detailed CV highlighting the achievements made in the respective areas, copies of educational testimonials & experience certificates, 02 nos, and recent photographs
Director General (HR & Admin)
MEPCO H/Qs, Khanewal Road, Multan
Phone No: 061-9220267