COPS Monitoring Required CSR – Customer Service Representative For Full time in Boca Raton Florida.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Night shift
Full Job Description
Are you ready to make a difference?
For over 40 years, our company has provided alarm monitoring services to homes & businesses across the country. Every day our employees make a difference by providing our 3.5 million subscribers with a lifeline during some of life’s most challenging situations.
If you like to help others, can remain calm during adverse situations, & want to be a part of a community of caring professionals, then you’re in the right place!
Current Shift Openings: Full-Time Midnight Shift 11 pm-7 am. Some weekends are required & this is an in-office position.
· No experience necessary
· High School Diploma or GED
· Good telephone voice and etiquette
· Comfortable with a fast pace
· Ability to clear a background check and drug screening
Your Job Duties:
· Notify customers and authorities about alarm activations
· Answer inbound phone calls related to alarm activations
· Resolve customer issues and concerns
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
· Minimizing in-person contact during the hiring process
· Limiting orientation & training class sizes
· Maximizing social distancing efforts at all offices
· Following CDC guidelines for cleaning, sterilization, and operational measures
What we have to offer:
· Flexible Schedules
· Weekly Pay
· Paid Training
· Pay Raises
· Paid Sick Time
· Paid Vacation
· Opportunity for advancement (100% of our management team are former dispatchers)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health, Dental, & Vision insurance after 90 days
· 401(k) w/ Company Match
How To Apply For CSR – Customer Service Representative?
Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Via Indeed Job Portal