Data Entry Operator Job: Application is invited form (male/female), suitable candidates, for appointment in the Department of Explosives, Regional Office, Multan, and Regional Office, Peshawar, on regular basis for the following posts.
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
2nd Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science / Statics / Mathematics / Physics from a University recognized by HEC.
Minimum Speed of 10,000 key depression per hour for data entry/verification.
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
How To Apply For Data Entry Operator Job?
- Applications only on the prescribed “APPLICATION FORM” with a photograph affixed at the space given, should reach the office of the undersigned, during office hours, within fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement. No Other educational or other documents are required to be submitted.
- 5 years of General Age relaxation will be admissible as per existing government rules and the age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submission of application.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly in accordance with the academic qualification required for the above post.
- The candidate will present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of the interview, In case, any of the information furnished is found fake or bogus, the candidature of the particular candidate will stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against him/her.
- Applicants already in government service may apply through the proper channel and should produce a NOC at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after the due date shall be entertained.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview and no TA / DA will be admissible.
- Mobile phone / Bluetooth or any other devices is/are not allowed during tests/interviews.
- the below application form can also be downloaded from the website of this department www.doc.gop.pk
- The application can also be submitted through the National Job Portal i.e www.njp.gov.pk