Deputy Director job: Nadra invites applications from Pakistani Citizens for the following positions on one (01) year Contract (Extendable if Required).
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors In Engineering From HEC recognized University. A Master in Project Management from HEC recognized University as an additional qualification will be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 15 years of working experience on large-scale projects in renewable energy and power systems. Specifically conversation and installation of the solar energy solutions.
Age Limit: 45 Years
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the deployment of solar sites.
- Design and plan for standardization of power systems to reduce CAPEX/OPEX.
- Ability to evaluate proposals of energy solutions specifically in solar energy.
- Ability to monitor the load of power systems and suggest expansion plans to meet the power requirement.
- Prepare documentation for vendors and sub-contractors in order to the successful execution of the project.
- Coordinate all project activities including project tasks, schedules, and any other aspect of the project
- Support in preparation of Project Proposal, MoU, Business Requirement Document (BRD), Project Plan, and Contract Management till sign-off. Also support teams in preparation of training manuals, SOPs, presentations, progress reports, project execution, and closure reports • Coordination with stakeholders to ensure procurement of equipment, hardware, and a fixture along with deployment activities
- Carry out formal correspondence with all stakeholders and report to management about overall project performance.
How To Apply For Deputy Director job?
Interested Candidates may apply through NADRA’s website https://www.nadra.gov.pk/careers/ within fifteen (15) days of the advertisement.