Home & Tribal Affairs Department Require Deputy Project Director On Contract Base For Gawadar Safe City Project.
Pay Package: Competitive Market-Based Package (MP-II)
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification of Master in Computer Science / IT / Telecommunication/ Management Sciences or equivalent degree from HEC recognized University.
- Minimum 05 years experience in Project management or projects of similar nature preferably safe city Surveillance System and System Integration and Command Control Centers.
- Analytics Skills
- Coordination Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership and management skills.
Age Limit: Maximum age of 40 years on the date of appointment.
Terms of Reference of The Project Director:
- The Deputy Director (DPD) would have to assist the PD to oversee the planning, design, development, and implementation of an integrated solution to meet the vision of the Safe City Project.
- He/She would represent on behalf of the Project Director in all matters relating to the Safe City Project and work closely with consultants on behalf of PMU.
- Ensure proper procedure for reviewing and responding to the progress report and monitor the progress.
- Identify risk based on ground realities and formulate a risk mitigation plan.
- Prepare and submit reports in the prescribed manner and format including recommended actions for decision-making.
- Work Effectively and harmoniously with project stakeholders as well as project staff.
- To Assist the Project Director in the Development and use of indicators for focus on results and progress of implementation.
- The Deputy Project Director will Directly report to Project Director.
How To Apply for Deputy Project Director Job?
Applications along with CV, Two (02) passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, credentials, and experience certificate shall be received by Section Officer Development, Home & T.A Block No. 11, Latest by 20-10-2022.
Government employees shall submit their application through their concerned Departments. No Application Shall be Received After 20-10-2022.
The date of the Interview Shall be announced later.
Additional Chief Secretary Home & T.A Department
Ph. 0819202400 / FAX. 0819201872