A Public Sector Organization Invites applications from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fill in the following vacant project position (Digital Skill Officer) on a contract basis as per Provincial Government Project Policy.
Individuals having the qualification & experience as given against the post/position may submit an application at the address given below within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement in the newspapers.
Qualification: Degree In Computer Science / Information Technology (IT) or equivalent Degree of at least 16 years of education.
Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
Age Limit: 35 years
How To Apply For Digital Skill Officer Job?
- All the candidates may apply on application with a recent photograph & attested copies of CNIC academic credentials and relevant experience certificates.
- Incomplete/incorrect/late submissions will not be entertained. In case of any deficient, false, or misleading information based applications will be canceled/dropped at any stage during or after the selection process.
- A separate application form is to be submitted for each post.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase/decrease or cancels all or any of the post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Selection will be made purely on merit to be determined by the departmental Selection Committee as per criteria mentioned in the KP Policy 2008.
- Employee of Government / Semi-Government / Organizations are required to apply through the proper channels.
- No TA / DA is admissible on account of attending the test/interview.
- The deadline for the receipt of the application is 15 days from the date of circulation of the advertisement.