Election Commission Of Pakistan Jobs
Applications on prescribed proforma are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Deputy Project Manager (Data Center/Printing Solutions) (MP-III) on a contract basis for a period of two years under the Election Commission of Pakistan through Online Recruitment System and P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad:
Deputy Project Manager (Data Center/Printing Solutions) (MP-III)
Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology/Software Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information
Security or equivalent from HEC recognized institution with 10 years experience in the relevant field.
Professional Qualification: Candidates will be preferred to have valid international certifications in any one or
more of these:
- Project Management Qualification (Prince2 or Similar).
- Certified Data Center Professional (CDCP)/ Certified Data Center Operations Management (CDCOM)/ Certified Data
Center Design (CDCD), or equivalent.
- Certificate/Training in Variable Data Printing (VDP) /Variable Information Printing (VIP).
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
- Certifications of (ITIL, CCNP, etc.) are a plus.
- ISO 27001 Implementation/Audit.
Experience For Election Commission Of Pakistan Jobs
Experience in Planning, Designing, and Implementation of Data Center (minimum Tier-3 or Above) or IT Infrastructure projects such as Data Center migrations.
Experience in design and implementation of data center/large-scale printing solutions.
Significant and demonstrable experience in data center migration projects of 500 – 1000 assets.
Preferable working experience in a government sector organization.
Exposure to the full suite of technologies used within an organization including middleware, database, server, storage, and networks.
Experience in implementing best practices through the ITIL process and Project Management Principles (PMP) to
streamline services and delivery of products.
Must have experience in Security Operation Center (SOC), Incident Management, and Response in a largescale data center.
Must have supervised and spearheaded the development of data center consolidation and cloud computing.
Experience in industry-standard DCIM tools.
Full life cycle project management experience from project initiation to project closure.
Experience in implementing information security/cybersecurity-related projects.
Election Commission Of Pakistan Jobs Descriptions
Plan, design, build, operate, and assess Data Center.
Responsible for designing, developing, building, implementing, and monitoring information technology systems at a Data Center.
Coordination of the end-to-end movement of assets from the old Data Center to the new Data Center. This will include
meticulous scheduling of all activities such as patching/unpatched, racking/unracking, movement, and QA activities to ensure moves go without incident
Responsible for development and maintaining printing site to achieve desired printing output as per given timelines.
Responsible to establish Data Center and Printing facilities as assigned by the ECP and the IT Wing.
Responsible to prepare training material, imparting training nationwide, and successfully implementing projects as per the satisfaction
of the IT Wing.
Working closely with the application and migration teams to ensure a smooth migration within approved change windows.
Managing and updating stakeholders and documentation throughout the project via formal and informal routes.
Ownership of the relationships with infrastructure and application teams.
Manage risks, actions, issues (along with mitigation and resolution), and dependencies.
Schedule, host, attend and record meetings as and when required.
Ensuring all documentation and asset record information is appropriately recorded in the organization’s toolsets.
Management of the overall operations of Core Data Center. Dealing with Technical/IT-related issues of Data Center.
Ensuring the availability of services and other equipment installed at D.C.
Managing Data Center teams. Managing NOC shift operators.
Projects Management and Directions.
Liaison with vendors regarding allied IT equipment and its time-to-time support.
Technical Evaluations of IT assets w.r.t RFPs.
Looking after the compliance of the Data Center SOPs.
Plan, manage and implement infrastructure projects and upgrades to meet goals.
POC for technical matters related to the Data Center.
Assigning the Day today takes to reporting team members.
Providing reports and documentation as and when required by management.
Inputs, suggestions, and recommendations in technical matters.
Verification of services and links provided by ISPs.
Management for Servers, NextGen Firewalls, and Virtualization Infrastructure ability to Design/Deploy virtual Infrastructure,
Backup, and Storage.
Instructions For Election Commission Of Pakistan Jobs
1. Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk
within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
2. Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to
which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
3. Hard copy of the application in the following prescribed format along with CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates
including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through P.O. Box number 1418
within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of
the position applied for.
4. Applications received after the cut-off date shall not be entertained.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
6. The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally.
8. Stations for test/interview will be decided subject to the number of candidates.
9. The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.