FAO Jobs: Food and Agriculture Organization of United States Invitest Applications For The following positions:
- Programme Officer (FAOR Network)
- Investment Officer (Digital Agriculture)
- Agriculture Officer (Horticultural Production System)
- Human Resources Officer (Recruitment & Staffing)
- Human Resources Officer (Recruitment & Staff)
- Emergency and Rehabilitation Officer
- Finance Officer
- Human Resource Officer (Recruitment & Staffing)
- Evaluation Officer (Impact Evaluations)
How To Apply For “FAO Jobs”?
Interested Candidates Can Apply Online at FAO Official Website.
- FAO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, background, and culture
- Qualified female applicants, qualified nationals of non-and under-represented Members, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Everyone who works for FAO is required to adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professional conduct and to uphold FAO’s values
- FAO, as a Specialized Agency of the United Nations, has a zero-tolerance policy for conduct that is incompatible with its status, objectives, and mandate, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, and discrimination
- All selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
- FAO staff are subject to the authority of the Director-General, who may assign them to any of the activities or offices of the Organization.