Health Department Jobs: Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals having domicile of Punjab for appointment on a contract basis (against regular post) as Junior Technician / Vaccinators (BS-09) in Various districts of Punjab under Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab.
The qualification, experience, and other requirements of the post are as under:
Name Of Post:
Junior technician (Vaccinator) (BPS-09)
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
FSc (2nd division) from a recognized Board having a Diploma in Junior Technician Vaccinator of Allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
If none is available, then candidates having qualification of Matric (second division ) with science from a recognized Board along with one or two years diploma in Junior Technician Vaccinator of Allied Health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
How To Apply For Health Department Jobs?
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Above Positions are offered on a Contract basis( Extendable) under the Contract appointment Policy 2004 amended 2016 & existing Service Rules of the Government of Punjab.
2. General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 years, for Female Candidates = 8 years & special / disable person =15 years and age relaxation of candidates working in Public Sector organization will be as per current government policy
3. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% minority, and 3% for disabled persons.
4. Shemales / transgender are encouraged to apply.
5. Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
6. These Vacancies are post-specific and non-transferable.
7. No TA/Da will be paid to the candidates for test/interview.
8. No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice..
9. Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice.
10. Candidates already working in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies may apply through the proper channels.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms:-
1. The candidates having qualification of Matric will apply after completion of Condenser Course from Punjab Medical Faculty.
2. Disabled candidates / Special person shall attach proof of registration from the Social Welfare Department along with a Disability certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
3. Candidate for application must-visit (NTS) Website (www.nts.org.pk)
4. Candidate Shall submit the duly filled application form, copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier at the address mentioned on the application form.
5. The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respect should reach NTS till 31-12-2021 til 3:00 PM
8. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS to qualify.
9. In case of the large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of Candidates.
10. Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final interview.
11. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”
12. The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
13. Submission shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview. The interview will be conducted at the office of the concerned district health Authority.
15. Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however, NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge a fee against 01 districts.