Healthcare Department Jobs: Hepatitis & Infection Control Program Punjab is striving for the Prevention and Control of Hepatitis
Infection in Punjab. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab intends to strengthen the existing Provincial office of Hepatitis & infection control Program Punjab.
The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department of Punjab seeks the services of Committed & Dynamic Professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts on a contract basis.
The qualification, experience, and other requirements for the positions are as under:
General Terms and Conditions: –
- The above positions are being offered on a contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 (revised in 2016) of the Government of Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & Special/disabled person =15 years. The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organizations will be as per current government policy.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for minorities, and 3% for disabled/special persons.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from the Social Welfare Department along with a Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- These vacancies are post-specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. The date & time of the interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the concerned department/District Health Authority.
- Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of the interview.
- of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
- The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of the Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ shortlisting/ selection criteria shall be the final.
How To Apply For Healthcare Department Jobs?
Procedure for submission of Application Forms: –
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however, NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge the testing fee for once.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 27th December 2021.
- The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify.
- In case of a large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a Final Interview.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”