Jobs In Abbottabad
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION – ABBOTTABAD
(AYUB MEDICAL COLLEG E/AYUB TEACHING HOSPITA L)
POSITION AVAILABLE -FINANCE DIRECTOR
Ayub Medical College and the associated Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad is an autonomous Medical Teaching institution under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 20I5.
The Board of Governors desires to strengthen the Finance and Accounts department and wishes to hire the services of an energetic and dynamic individual having the will to work in a challenging environment as Finance Director.
Applications are invited from candidates possessing the following qualifications and experience:
Qualification and Experience
The candidate should be
A chartered accountant with 5 years post qualification experience in finance and/or accounts in a major private or public company/institution OR
Have ICMAP certification or a Master’s degree in finance or accounts, with 8 years post qualification experience in finance and/or accounts in a major private or public company/institution.
- The selected candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- The position shall be filled on a contract basis for a period of three years, extendable at the discretion of the Board.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- No traveling expenses will be admissible for the interview.
- Board of Governors reserves the right to cancel/re-advertise the position.
- Applications, with a covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, and two recent references should reach the following address before the close of the business day on 9th December 2021
Board of Governors Medical Teaching Institutions
Ayub Medical College/Ayub Teaching Hospital
This Finance Director jobs ad is published on Medical Teaching Institution Official website and is replicated here