Jobs in Khwaja Fareed University
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE:
1. Candidates for a post shall be domiciled in Punjab.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/instructions of the advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on the KFUEIT website at the online job portal i.e. “eportal.kfueit.edu.pk” carefully in order to submit their online applications be completed in all respects. The onus responsibility of correctness of the data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit the “On-line Application Form” within 15days after its appearance in the newspaper.
Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement and “Important Instructions to the Candidates given at Online Job Portal”.
4. Editing Option, to correct any data in the Online Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Those already in the government / semi-government service or autonomous bodies will be required to bring a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview.
6. Only eligible / short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
7. Upload a paid Bank Challan of Rs. 1500/- (for BPS- 10 to 16), Rs. 1000/- (for BPS-05 to 09) and Rs. 500/- (for BPS (01-04) as Application Processing Fee for each online application in favor of “Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan”. Challan can be downloaded from the online job portal of KFUEIT, RYK
8. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
9. Age relaxation, for appointment by initial recruitment, shall be admissible as per the policy of the Govt.
10. All quotas will be observed as per the Recruitment Policy of the University.
11. The University reserves the right to withdraw any post or its all advertisement or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason, which will not be challengeable in any court of law.
12. The University may increase or decrease the number of positions as per its requirement and availability of budget.
13. Since, the demarcation of marks is based on the “Division” system, therefore, if “Division” is not available on any degree/transcript of a candidate, the same would be calculated/converted into Division, as under:
Jobs in Khwaja Fareed wast First Published on KFUEIT Official Website Then Published Here.