Jobs In Public Sector organization Islamabad: A public sector organization invites applications from the talented, self-motivated, result, and energetic candidates for a contractual appointment initially for two years against the following posts.
1. Deputy Director (Research Analyst)
Minimum Qualification: Master / Bachelor’s degree in, Business Administration, Public Policy, Statistics, Economics, Law.
Age Limit: 32 Years
Minimum Experience: 5 years in case of Master’s degree 7 years in case of Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred Experience / Skill: Background of statistical data collection, compilation, and analysis. Must possess strong communication, analytical, and writing skills.
No of Posts: 01
2. Assistant Director / Management Executive (Economist)
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics.
Age Limit: 30 years for AD 28 Years For ME
Minimum Experience: 3 years of AD & N/A for ME
Preferred Experience / Skills: Ability to gather, analyze and process data. Must be a team player with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines. Must possess strong analytical, communication, and writing skills.
No of Posts: 04
3. Law officer
Minimum Qualification: Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Age Limit: 35 years
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Preferred Experience / Skills: Strong Analytical research and legal drafting skills with excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong command of the English language.
No Of Post: 01
4. Management Executive
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In LAW.
Age Limit: 28 Years
Preferred Experience / Skills: Must Possess analytical and research skills. Candidates having excellent written and oral communication skills will be preferred.
No of Posts: 02
5. Office Assistant
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors in Arts, Science, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, or Social Sciences.
Age: 30 years
Experience: 3 years
Experience: Must have relevant experience, good command of the English language, and in-depth knowledge of MS – Office.
No of Posts: 01
Terms & Conditions:
- The Candidates possessing the requisite qualification, experience, and age may apply for the posts.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- Only citizens of Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for appointment.
- Candidates belonging to Balochistan and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Candidates with disabilities must attach valid NO TA / DA will be admissible.
- Government employees may apply through the proper channels after getting NOC from the parent department.
- The name of the post applied for should be written clearly at the top right corner of the envelope and application / Cv.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be considered.
- General age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- Candidates who try to exercise undue influence during the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
- After Completion of two years contract, the individuals having exceptional performance could be considered for extension / regular induction.
- Incomplete applications without a prescribed application form shall be rejected.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept, reject the applications or postpone the process as allowed under the rules.
- The Organization is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive packages with excellent benefits. We ensure excellent growth potential in a dynamic working environment.
How To Apply?
Applications along with applicant information form giving full particulars, detailed CV and attested copies of academic credentials domicile, experience certificates, copy of CNIC, and one least passport size photograph may be sent within 15 days of publication of this advertisement at the following address:
Deputy Director (HR), PO BOX #1487 GPO, Islamabad
This Public-Sector Organization Islamabad Jobs was first Published in The Daily Express (03-12-2021) then Published Here.