The University of Health Science (UHS) Lahore is a public sector organization that offers a congenial working environment with excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth. It is an equal opportunity employer.
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following posts: –
*Detail of relevant qualifications and eligibility criteria for each position is available at UHS’s official website (www.uhs.edu.pk).
How To Apply?
1) The candidates are required to submit their applications online through the Online Job Portal (https://forms.uhs.edu.pk/jobs). Hard copies or manual applications shall NOT be accepted.
2) It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to submit his/her online application correctly and completely. He/she shall also upload all required documents and certificates in prescribed format with his/her application. The application once submitted shall be considered final and no request for editing of particulars or change of documents/certificates shall be entertained subsequently.
3) The candidates shall deposit a processing fee of Rs.1000/- (Non-refundable) through bank challan at National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch Lahore (A/C # 3164498127) OR deposit the same amount in University’s online account (PK53NBPA1707003164498127) under Account Title: “CE UHS”. The applicant shall enter the number of his/her bank challan / online transaction on his / her online application form.
4) For faculty positions, the following basic qualification(s) are preferred: a. MBBS for Anatomy, Behavioral Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical Pathology, Haematology, Physiology & Cell Biology, Public Health, Morbid Anatomy & Histopathology, Family Medicine, Forensic Sciences, Pharmacology, Medical Education, Microbiology and Immunology.
b. BDS for Dental Materials, Medical Education, Oral Biology & Oral Pathology
c. B.Sc.(Hons.) in relevant field for Allied Health Sciences
d. BSc(Hons.) Nursing or Post RN BSc Nursing for Nursing.
5) BPS appointments are contract-based.
6) Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
7) University reserves the right to post the selected applicants at any campus of the University (City & Jinnah CampusKSK).
8) No TA/DA shall be admissible for the Interview.
9) Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
10) Age of the applicant should not be more than 55 years on the last date of submission of the application.
11) Applicants working in Public Sector Organization / Department must apply through the proper channel.
12) The selected candidates shall be governed by the UHS Service Statutes and Rules / Regulations amended from time to time.
The last date for submission of the application is 7th January 2022.
University of Health Sciences,
Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600
24/7 Helpline# 042-111-333-366
This University Of Health Sciences Jobs Ad Was First Published on University Official Website and Then Posted Here..