Jobs In University Of Veterinary & Animal Science
Online applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for Visiting Faculty in the following Departments/ Disciplines.
(Only online submitted applications will be entertained)
|Department||No. of Position||Subject||Qualification|
|Department of Anatomy and Histology||02||Anatomy and Histology||M.Phil or equivalent in the relevant field|
|Institute of Biochemistry & Biotechnology||01||Physical Chemistry|
|ICE&E, Ravi Campus, Pattoki||01||Theriogenology|
|Department of Economics & Business Management Main Campus, Lahore||01||Finance|
|Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition, Main Campus, Lahore||01||Human Anatomy||MBBS,
Candidates having M.Phil in Anatomy will be preferred
|Institute of Microbiology
(MLT Degree, Main Campus & Ravi Campus)
|01||Human Anatomy (main campus)||MBBS, candidates having M.Phil degree in Pathology/ Histopathology/ Hematology
MLT degree with M.phil in Pathology/ Histopathology/ Hematology
|01||Human Histology (main campus)|
|01||Human Anatomy (Ravi Campus)|
|01||Human Histology (Ravi Campus)|
|KBCMA CVAS, Narowal||01||Veterinary Surgery||M.Phil or equivalent in the relevant field|
|01||Animal Breeding & Genetics|
|Para Veterinary Institute, Layyah||01||Veterinary Medicine|
How To Apply?
- Candidates having required qualifications from HEC recognized national/international universities are eligible to apply
- Candidates Can Apply Online From University Original Website
- Applicants are directed to attach the Original Paid Bank Challan of Rs. 1,000/- with the application for the above-mentioned posts
(Disable persons are exempted to pay process fee, however, they are bound to attach disability certificate issued by competent authority).
- Applicants can generate and deposit the fee through an online generated Bank Challan.
- The University reserves the right:
- not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- to shortlist the applications/candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice-Chancellor.
- to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates and ineligible candidates will be informed separately.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to submit a Printed / Hard copy of the job application form along with originally paid bank challan as well as other supporting documents to the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore on or before 06-12-2021during office hours.
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore