Khawaja Saeed Teaching Hosptial Jobs: Applications are invited for appointment on a contract basis for suitable candidates having the required qualifications & experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab, Health Department Paramedical Establishment Service Rule, 2003.
1. Operation Theater Attendant
Qualification: Matric or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. A Higher Technical qualification holder will be preferred.
Age Limit: 18-25 years
2. Ward Boy
Qualification: Middle School Certificate from a Government recognized School.
3. Ward Cleaner
How To Apply For Khawaja Saeed Teaching Hosptial Jobs?
Terms & conditions:
- Both Male / Female applicants having domicile in the province of Punjab can apply.
- The appointment shall be made, on a contract basis, under “The Contract Policy, 2004 initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
- Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (like Primary, Middle Matric, etc) / diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any), and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superident, Govt. Kot Khawaja Saeed Teaching Hospital, Lahore.
- In the case of 0 Leval & A level, an equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of the interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per govt. of the Punjab S&GAD notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022 i.e 10 years for Female candidates and 7 years for Male Candidates shall be granted.
- Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with “The contract appointment Policy, 2004 / Recruitment Policy, 2022 and instructions issued from time to time by Govt. of Punjab.
- Persons already in Govt Service should apply through their Departments along with NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the application received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- No TA / DA shall be allowed to appear in any test or interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
Application Addressed to undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of medical superintendent, Govt. Kot Khawaja Saeed Teaching Hospital, Till 20-05-2022, 02:00 PM.