Lab Assistant Job
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national for making appointments on Purely Contract Basis / Daily Wages Basis under the Project titled “Capacity Building of Dairy farmers and Industry Stakeholders on Milk Value Chain at UVAS, Ravi Campus, Pattoki” (Project duration up to 30-06-2023):
Name of Posts & Pay Scales
|Minimum Qualification / Requirement|
|1||One (01) Lab. Assistant (Dairy)|
On contract at consolidate salary package of Rs. 32,000/- p.m.
|F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) (second division) / DAE (Food Technology) (second division) from a recognized Board. Generate Online Challan|
|2||One (01) Plant Foreman (Dairy)|
On Daily Wages Basis
|Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) (second division) in Electrical or Mechanical from a recognized Board / Institute.|
How To Apply For Lab Assistant Job?
- Applications (on plain paper) are required with attested copies of testimonials, certificates along with one recent attested passport-size photograph.
- The Applicants for the posts at Sr. No. 1 can generate an online challan form through the university website i.e. www.uvas.edu.pk/jobs and deposit fee (Rs. 500/- non-re-fundable) in any branch of Bank Alfalah in Pakistan. Original Paid Bank Challan must be attached with the application.
- Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through the proper channels within the due date.
- The requisite No Objection Certificate from the present employer must reach the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications, failing which such applications will be treated as rejected and no call for interview will be issued.
- All Government employees who intend to apply for the posts through the proper channels shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- The University reserves the right:
- not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- to shortlist the applications/candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice-Chancellor.
- to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The appointment in the project will be made on a purely contract basis / DPL basis till the completion of the project and there is no likelihood to be made on a permanent basis after the completion of the project. On the completion of the projects, if the services are required, the posts will be re-advertised and the persons already employed will compete with other candidates for fresh appointments as per the policy of the University.
- Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates.
- Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years. However, the age relaxation will be according to Govt. policy.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respect should reach the Office of the undersigned up to 30-11-2021.
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore