Company Required Manager Coordination: Ignite is incorporated with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, Under Section 42 of the applicable companies Ordinance, 1984 (repealed by the Companies Act, 2017), by the Ministry of IT & Telecom, Government of Pakistan, Ignite Funds Startups and innovative Projects that utilize fourth Industry wave teaches to solve local problems and to target opportunities in health, energy, agriculture, telecom, finance, and other verticals.
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in Engineering or a related field;
- Should have a good understanding of the telecom market including 4G and 5G technologies and applications;
- Well-versed in the government process and modus operandi;
- Should have at least 7-10 years of progressive experience in a similar position;
- Must have excellent skills in written and spoken English.
How To Apply For Manager Coordination?
For More Information and a detailed job description, please visit www.ignite.org.pk. Applications should be submitted through https://njp.gov.pk latest by 10th November 2022. Application Submitted by any other means will not be entertained.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for an interview and may also be required to appear for a written test.
Shortlisted Candidates will be required to submit copies of HEC-attested degrees, or other relevant accredited body-attested credentials. In the case of foreign degrees. An equivalence certificate from HEC will be required.