Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on the following posts in the Project titled “Establishment of Transgender Protection Centre (ETPC)” under the Ministry of Human Rights purely on a contract basis.
Deputy Director / Project Manager
Age Limit: 25-40 years
Salary Package: Rs. 218,750/- Per month
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s Degree at least 2nd Division in Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Project Management, or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC.
- 05 years post qualification experience in the field of Human Rights and Project Management in Public or private organizations.
- Effective Communication and writing skills and computer competency
Age Limit: 18 To 30 years
Qualification / Experience: 2nd Class or Grade-C Bachelor,
How To Apply For Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs?
- Interested Candidates can only apply through NJP Online at www.njp.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Hard Copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- Job Descriptions of the posts is available on the website i.e www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for a written test/interview.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channels, along with NOC from the concerned organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- The General age relaxation as admissible under the rules has been included above.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The Ministry of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.