Application is invited from Suitable candidates for appointment to the position of National Coordinator (BS-20) for the development Project ” Coordination / Common Unit to Manage Global Fund (TB, AIDS & Malaria)” on a contract Basis For a period of three years or conclusion of the project, whichever is earlier on standard terms and conditions as per following criteria.
Name Of Post: National Coordinator (BS-20)
Max Age: 60 years
Qualification & Experience:
MBBS (Recognized By PMC )
Minimum 2 years Diploma in MPH / MSC / M.Phil as per PMC criteria.
10 years of experience in Public Health in Infectious disease control will be a prerequisite.
Experience in analysis of health-related events/trends Including Infectious disease & control of diseases and other health problems.
Excellent project managerial & communication skills to act as a liaison officer between Federal and Provincial Governments, NGOs, and international donor agencies.
General Informations For Coordinator Job
Interested Candidates May send their applications along with CVs to Section Officer (Admin-III), Ministry of National Health Service, Regulation & Coordination, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- No Person shall be appointed as the National Coordinator unless he/she is a citizen of Pakistan.
- Application Should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Application Form along with job Description/responsibilities can be downloaded from www.nhsrc.gov.pk.
- Applicants / Candidates already in service should apply through the proper channel.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained/accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid.