National Telecommunication Corporation, the official telecom service provider to the Government of Pakistan, requires the services of qualified professionals for the following posts as per criteria mentioned against each on regular basis.
Assistant Divisional Engineer
Age Limit: 30+05=35 years
Qualification & Experience:
- BE / B.Sc (Engg) in Electronics / Telecom / Computer / Software or Electrical (Major in Telecom / Computer)
- PEC Registration is Mandatory
Engineering Supervisor (Group-IV)
Age Limit: 25+05=30 years
Qualification & Experience: Matric with 03 years diplomas of Associate Engineering in Electronic / Computer / IT / Electrical (Major in Telecom)
How To Apply For National Telecommunication Corporation Jobs?
- Candidates already in Government Service may submit their application through the proper channels.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submission of applications.
- Age relaxation where applicable shall be given as per Government Rules.
- No TA / DA would be admissible for the test/interview.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply online through (The National Jobs Portal ) the Last date for submission of the application is 16-11-2022. Applications submitted through courier / by hand will not be accepted.
- The corporation reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill any vacancy.
- Incomplete data or information or any wrong information by an applicant shall result in his disqualification at any stage even after selection.