NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MODERN LANGUAGES JOBS
NUML Islamabad Jobs: Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on a Contract basis in this University.
Senior Instructor ELT (on contract)
Qualification/Experience Required: First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 Years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career.
Instructor ELT (on contract)
Qualification/Experience Required: Preferably a Master’s Degree or a Bachelor’s degree in case of a rare language for which suitably qualified candidates may not be available.
Electrician (on contract)
Qualification/Experience Required: Literate with at least ten years of experience in the relevant field
Tailor (on contract)
Qualification/Experience Required: Literate with relevant experience.
How To Apply For NUML Islamabad Jobs?
- Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form along with a detailed CV and attested photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificates, a copy of CNIC, and two recent photographs should be submitted with the application. Application complete in all respect should be sent through courier to HR Branch, Sector H-9, NUML Islamabad.
- Job Application Form can be downloaded from https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all
- The last date of submission of the application is 07-09-2022.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted by hand/email or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The decision of the University shall remain final in all cases and only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
- No TA/DA is admissible.