Applications are invited from suitable candidates / experienced educationists for appointment as Principal OPF Girls College, F-8/2, Islamabad, the project of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, criteria laid down as under;
Qualification / Experience:
- At least 2nd Class Master Degree in any discipline from HEC recognized institution. Higher Qualifications shall be preferred.
- Candidates having B.Ed / M.Ed / Diploma or Degree in Educational Management / Teacher Training / Examination Methodology or such related field would be given preference.
- Minimum 15 years post qualification experience in academics which must include at least 10 years teaching experience and 05 years experience as Principal/vice Principal, administrative experience / academic role at a higher level in any reputed English medium / Cambridge level educational institution of minimum intermediate level.
- Must have excellent communication presentation, public relations & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage active & effective communication with students, parents, the general public & media, etc.
- Age up to 55 years (including all admissible relaxations)
How To Apply For Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs?
- Please Download the prescribed Application Form from OPF Website
- Please Send, by mail or courier, the filled-up Application Form.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Applications must reach this office within 14 days of publication of this advertisement.