Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission: A leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects in a conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess the following qualifications and experience may apply ONLINE at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers
Principal Scientist (SPS-10)
(Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology)
Qualification and Experience: Ph.D. in Plant Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology with 08 years of experience in Genome Editing techniques
Senior Scientist (SPS-9)
- (Plant Biotechnology/ molecular biology)
- (Biotechnology/ Process Upscaling and Fermentation Technology) (Biotechnology/ Environmental Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences)
Qualification and Experience
- Ph.D. in Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with experience in Plant Genetic Engineering/ Plant Transformation.
- Ph.D. in Genomics with experience in livestock genomics
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Process Upscaling and Fermentation Technology with experience in Vaccine development in Bioreactors i.e. inactivated, viral vector, mRNA vaccines
- Ph.D.in Biotechnology/ Environmental Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences with experience in environmental sciences/ wastewater treatment/ bioremediation etc.
Senior Medical Officer (SPS-9)
- (Oncology / Radiotherapy/ Hem
- (Emergency Medicine)
- (Nuclear Medicine)
Qualification and Experience: MBBS with Post Graduate qualification of FCPS or equivalent Fellowship.
Junior Engineer (SPS-08)
Qualification and Experience: BE/B.Sc (1st Division) in Biomedical Engineering with a minimum of one year of experience in the hospital/medical health care industry in installation/maintenance/service of Biomedical Equipment.
Medical Officer (SPS-8)
Qualification and Experience: MBBS (1st Division) and completion of one-year house job.
Medical Officer (Fixed Pay)
Qualification and Experience: MBBS (1st Division) with 02 years experience after completion of a one-year house job.
Medical Officer, Dentist (Fixed Pay)
Qualification and Experience: BDS (1st Division) with 03 years of experience after completion of a one-year house job.
Admin Officer (SPS-8)
Qualification and Experience: MBA / BBA (04 years) / MPA/ MSc / MA HRM / MS or equivalent Post Graduation (04 years degree course after intermediate) in the relevant field with 1st Div.
Qualification and Experience:
1) B. Pharmacy (1st Division) (04 years course after F.Sc) with 02 year post qualification relevant experience in Radio Pharmacy/ Radio Chemistry.
2) D. Pharmacy (1st Division) with 01-year post qualification relevant experience in Radio Pharmacy/ Radio Chemistry.
Head Mistress (EPS-8)
Qualification and Experience: BS (04 years)/MA/MSc (1st Division) in special education with B. Ed/ BS. Ed degree and at least 05 years teaching-cum-administrative experience from a recognized special education institute.
Jr. Executive-I, Admin (SPS-7)
Qualification and Experience: MBA/BBA/Post Graduate in the relevant field (1st Division) and not more than two 2nd Divisions from Matric onwards.
How To Apply For Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs?
Terms & Conditions / General Instructions For Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs
- Posts (except for Sr. No. 6 & 7) are purely temporary but likely to be continued till superannuation. 2. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Preferably first class academic career, however, one-second division may be allowed except in final degree (Sr. No.1 to 10).
- The first class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for the annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
- Age limit is 35 years on closing date of the advertisement. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (For Engineering Degree) and Pakistan Medical Commission (for Medical Degree).
- Degree of 04 years’ duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
- All requirements i.e degrees, certificates, experience, courses etc. must be completed by closing date of the advertisement.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post. 10. Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting. If large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the more qualified and/or experienced would be shortlisted.
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis at lump sum pay for an initial period of one year and extendible to a specified period of time subject to performance. (For Sr. No. 6 and 7).
- The appointment during the contract shall be liable to termination on thirty days notice on either side or payment of basic pay in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason. (For Sr. No. 6 and 7).
- Selected candidates may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however initial place of appointment for Sr. No. 3 may be Gilgit, Multan, D.G Khan, Chashma Mianwali, Narowal and for Sr. No. 5 may be Gilgit, Quetta, DI Khan, Karak, Jauharabad Khushab, and Chashma Mianwali. 17. Posts at Sr. No. 6 and 7 are specifically for Chashma Mianwali, DG Khan, Jauharabad and Gilgit. 18. Post at Sr. No. 10 is specifically for Chashma Mianwali. 19. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/ Interview.
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the post(s) or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates must apply ONLINE at the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Website: http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers on or before 17th October 2022.