Applications are invited from suitable/eligible candidates for Naib Qasid Posts On a Regular Basis.
Age Limit: 18 To 30 years
How To Apply For Naib Qasid Job?
Applicants are advised to read the following instruction carefully before filling out the prescribed application form available on WAPDA Official Website.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only local-domiciled (District Lahore) Candidates are eligible to apply.
- Only Eligible candidates will be called for an interview
- General Age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No Further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Buddist Communities.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 10 years for Govt. WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years of continuous regular service on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Age will be calculated as on the closing date of submission of applications.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 years.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date shall be rejected. Any information found bogus at any stage during an induction or later in service will result in termination thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof. The number of posts can increase or decrease.
Interested Candidates may submit their job applications on the prescribed form along with attested copies of CNIC, Domicile certificate, Educational Certificates, and Two recent passport-size photographs within 15 days of publication of the advertisement in the press of the office of Addl, DG (Establishment) HR & Admin 301-WAPDA house, Lahore Through Postal / Courier Service.