Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan Under its Project-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor invites applications for the award of scholarship for Ph.D. Programs in Top 300 QS World Ranked US universities.
The Scholarship is only for Ph.D. Programs and does not include MS leading to Ph.D.
Preference shall be given to applicants having admission in preferred subject areas as mentioned on HEC Website.
Applications for scholarships shall be submitted online through the HEC Scholarship portal. The link is as Follows. https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk
- Pakistani / AJK Nationals
- Minimum 4 Years Bachelors Degree (BS / BSc / BE / 16 years formal education)
- No 2nd or 3rd Division in the entire academic career is acceptable for both Category – I & II
- Maximum Age on the closing date shall not exceed;
- 40 years in the case of regular government employees / regular faculty members of public sector universities and Government colleges / regular researchers of approved R&D organizations.
- 35 years in all cases
- Must not be availing of any other scholarship
- Those having Ph.D. degrees are not eligible.
How To Apply For USA Scholarship For Ph.D.?
For More Details / Apply Please Visit HEC Official Website