Security Expert Jobs: The Government Of The Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, represented by the Government of Balochistan, has received a loan (Cr: No: 5885-PAK) from the International Development Association towards the cost of the Balochistan Integrated Water Resource Management and Development Project (BIWRMDP) and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments for acquiring the services of a short-term individual consultant, for conduction field-based security risk assessment to be followed by preparation of a compressive security plan for all offices functional within the ambit of Projects targeted areas which include Project Implementation Units established at Sibi and Uthal, Consultants’ field offices and contractors camps established at respective sites of works.
Qualification & Experience For Security Expert Jobs
- Advance Degree with a focus on security risk management and/or relevant experience of at least five years in security management.
- Law Enforcement Agency background/experience will be an advantage.
- Incumbent must have a clear understanding of security policies and procedures of Government of Balochistan / Pakistan or World Bank with rich knowledge of relevant progressive security, risk, and crisis management experience both national and international providing security-related services proven Supervisory and leadership capabilities also required experience in crisis center management and early warming/threat analysis an asset.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Urdu required.
- Ability to work independently and respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to contribute to a team.
- Interested Individuals may provide detailed CVs describing that they are qualified to perform the services as per criteria defined in the documents titled ” Terms of Reference & Required Qualification” which can be downloaded from the project website by following the link http://www.biwrmdp.org.pk/career-opportunities.
- The Cvs should be sent through email at [email protected] so as to be received on or before January 28, 2022.
- Selection will be carried out in accordance with the procedures set forth in Section-V of the world Banks Guidelines:
- Selection and Employment of Consultant by the World Banks Borrowers (January 2011 (Revised July 2014) (“Consultant Guidelines”) Whilst selection will be in strict adherence to the specified qualification criteria.