Sind Enterprise Development Fund (SEDF) Required Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years
Qualification: BBA / finance / Agri Business / Social Science / From any HEC Recognized University.
How To Apply for Sindh Enterprise Development Fund Jobs?
Interested Candidates Cand Apply Online From SEDF Official Website https://sedf.gos.pk/Career-opportunities
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Sindh Enterprise Development Fund (SEDF), a Public Sector Company established by the Government of Sindh to encourage private sector investments. SEDF (Sindh Enterprise Development Fund) provides technical and financial assistance to enterprises involved in value addition of Agri- Processing, Dairy, Livestock, Poultry, Fisheries, Floriculture, Storage & Cold Chain, Mining & Processing of Mineral & Energy.
SEDF is looking for a dynamic professional with excellent skills in Leadership, Strategic Analysis, Management, and demonstrated knowledge of Investment Promotion and Enterprise Development to head the organization. The position is based in Karachi on a contract basis initially for 03 years subject to annual performance evaluation.
- The candidate must:
- qualify Fit and Proper Criteria for appointment as Chief Executive as defined in Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 of SECP, and
- possess a post-graduate degree or such other professional qualification in Business Administration /Finance/ Agri-Business/ Social Sciences/ Enterprise Development from an HEC recognized institute, or
- be a member of a recognized body of professional accountants
- The candidate must possess demonstrated professional experience of a minimum of ten (10) years served with reputed Business/ Investment Institutions:
- in Business Administration preferably in the field of Agri-Business/ Enterprise Development or Banking & Finance in major organizations, or
- as chief executive or at a senior management level (like C-Level, General Manager/Director/Group Head) in similar organizations.
- Eligible candidates may apply online or (by post) to O. Box No. 7763, Karachi within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement by providing an Application Form annexed with a declaration and Copies of the degrees/testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission.
- For Online application, Detailed Job Description and soft copy of the Application Form & Declaration use the link http://Sedf.gos.pk/career-opportunities/
- An incomplete application/declaration not provided on stamp paper will render the application liable for rejection.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the
- Influencing the hiring process in any manner shall lead to the disqualification of the candidate.