Applications are invited to fill the Post of Statistical Assistant In the Ministry Of Commerce Islamabad.
Qualification & Experience:
- Economics / Statistics / Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: 18 To 30 Years (Five Years General Relaxation is Included)
How To Apply For Statistical Assistant Job?
- All Recruitment Shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division Recruitment by Policy Vide O.M No. 53/1/2008-SP, dated 22nd October 2014 as amended from time to time.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for a test/interview
- 05 years of general relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the Government of Pakistan rules.
- Applications form can be filled in directly on the application portal on the website of the Ministry of Commerce and the National Job Portal.
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through the proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview shall present his / her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by HEC / recognized board/university/institute.
- Applicants for the post of Staff Car Drivers / Dispatch Riders who do not have driving Licenses issued by DLA NH & MP may get their Driving Licenses from DLA, or NHMP, or may convert their existing licenses from the concerned authority.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or fogged information and fake bogus documents, the Ministry of Commerce reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (Even After Appointment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicants.
- The Ministry of Commerce reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole and to increase/decrease the number of posts as per recruitment against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test / Interview.
- Applications in the prescribed format shall reach only through online National Jobs Within 15 days from the date of vacancy publication