Applications for the Support Officer position are invited from eligible candidates for Digital Census Project, for a period of three (03) months, as per the details mentioned below;
Age Limit: 30 years
Qualification & Skill: Bachelor of Science Degree (14 years); however, Bachelor In Computer Science Degree (16 years) from a recognized University Shall be preferred & Strong IT Skillset.
Experience: Two years of relevant experience would be preferred.
How To Apply For Support Officer Job?
- Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for a Test / Interview.
- Interested Candidates must bring their Original Documents i.e Personal, Educational & Professionals.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process on account of false information.
- Five (05) years of relaxation in age will be given.
- Selected Candidate has to serve at respective project sites and no request for posting to another site will be entertained; however, Management reserves the right to post him/her at any other project site on a requirement basis.
- Minorities, Females, Transgenders, and differently-abled people are encouraged to apply.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Interested Candidates may apply through NADRA’s Website: within fifteen (15) days of the advertisement.