The University Of Lahore Required Teaching Staff For the Following Affiliated Teaching Hospitals:
- University Of Lahore Teaching Hospital
- Social Security Hospital Kotlakhpat, Lahore
- Social Security Teaching Hospital Multan Road, Lahore
- Al Khidmat Mansoorah Teaching Hospital, Multan Road, Lahore.
Department: Chemical Pathology
Qualification: M.Phil/ FCPS With requisite experience & publications.
- FCPS or equivalent with requisite experience & publications
- FCPS or equivalent qualification
Department: General Surgery
Qualification: FCPS or equivalent with requisite experience & publications
Assistant Professor / Senior Registrar
Qualification: FCPS or equivalent with requisite experience & publications.
Department: ENT and Orthopedic Surgery (Senior Registrar)
Qualification: FCPS or equivalent qualification.
Consultant Anaesthetist Cardiac Surgery
- FCPS Training completed with IMM passed
- FCPS or equivalent qualifications registered by the PMC / PM & DC with relevant experience.
Department: Nursing / ICU / Operation Theater Staff
Nurse For Cardiac Surgery Operation Theater
Operation Theater Staff Nurses
CCU Staff Nurses
Operation Theater Technologist / Technician for Cardiac Surgery
- BSN / Diploma in Nursing with relevant experience.
- PMF Diploma in Anesthesia Technology / OTT with relevant experience.
- PMF Diploma in Operation Theater Technology with relevant experience.
How To Apply For The University Of Lahore Jobs?
Interested Candidates may apply on the application form (the application form is available at Admin Office) along with an updated CV with the latest Passport Size Colour Photographs.
Copies of Educational Certificates / Degrees / Testimonials. PM & DC experience certificate (If already issued). PM & DC / PMC Valid registration certificate and CNIC in hard form should reach the Office of Faculty Affairs by October 21, 2022. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
University College of Medicine & Dentistry
1-Km, Defence road Near Bhubtian Chowk, Raiwind Road, Lahore.