Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals who are not married to foreign nationals, on the prescribed form available on the University Of Agriculture Multan website at https://www.mnsuam.edu.pk for the following administrative Post on a Contract Basis with Prescribed qualification/criteria mentioned below:
Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (at least 2nd Division) from a recognized university with Five years of experience in accounts matters.
Salary Package: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
How To Apply For University Of Agriculture Multan Jobs?
Applications are required on the prescribed Form in 02 sets of above-mentioned positions with attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates with specific dates, publications, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC, domicile along with passport size photograph on each set and a Bank Draft Amounting to Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred) in favor of the Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan:
- The appointment is purely project-based and will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project.
- The initial appointments will be made for one year and extendable till the completion of the project.
- The Foreign qualified candidates must attach equivalence certificates of foreign degrees from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Candidates already in service should apply through the proper channel / NOC issued by the authority by the due date. The Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) grading for the last five years may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
- Applications will be shortlisted according to the University Prescribed Criteria.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be invited for an interview and no TA / DA will be paid to them.
- The University has the right to increase or decrease the posts.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
Candidates terminated/dismissed under any disciplinary law from the service by any of the government / Semi-government / autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply.