NTS – National Testing Service-Pakistan Opportunity for Invigilators
NTS seeks applications from suitable candidates to work as part-time Test Administration Staff in the below-mentioned
capacities at the Examination Test Centers throughout the country including GB/FATA and AJK.
The officials will be required to work mostly on weekends (Saturdays/Sundays) for a full day and sometimes in the evening of weekdays as well.
The following advertisement is just for the eligibility criteria.
candidates will be given equal opportunity to serve.
|Sr#||Name of Position||Educational Qualification/ Experience||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Chief Supervisor Resident||Master Degree in any discipline from recognized universities of|
Minimum Bachelor Degree (14 years education) discipline from recognized universities of Pakistan. Must have 2 Years’ experience in the field of Invigilation / Test administration.
|200 Vacancies in All Districts|
|2||Resident Inspector||Master’s Degree in any discipline from recognized universities of Pakistan. Must have 2 Years’ experience in the field of Invigilation/Test administration.||50 Vacancies in All Divisions|
|3||Test Center Supervisor||Minimum Bachelor’s degree (14 years education) in any discipline.||500 Vacancies in All Districts|
|4||Invigilators||Minimum Intermediate (12 years education)||10,000 Vacancies in All Districts / Tehsils|
|5||Physical Test Supervisor||Retired Armed Forces Officer equivalent or below the rank of Major,|
having experience of work at Recruitment & Selection Centres of the Armed Forces
|50 Vacancies in All Divisions|
|6||Physical Test Conductor||Retired Armed Forces NCOs/JCOs having experience of work at Recruitment & Selection Centres of the Armed Forces||500 Vacancies in All Divisions|
Important Information / How To Apply?
- The number of vacancies can be increased/decreased before final selection.
- For the Application Form, Test Fee deposit slip, and detailed instructions please visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk-or call 051-8444441.
- The applicants will have to appear in a screening test that will be conducted in major cities in the country.
- The successful incumbents will be paid an attractive remuneration on the pertest basis.
- The application must be received at the given address not later than June 21, 2021 (The Last Date to Apply is expected not confirmed)
For further information, please contact:
NTS Headquarter: I-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad