Jobs in Pakistan Navy
- Unmarried Male Citizen of Pakistan
- Age on 01 July 2022
- Civilians > 16.5 – 21 Years
- Service Candidates 17-23 Years (Armed Forces In Uniform Only)
- Height 5’4” (Minimum)
The candidates must have passed both matric and FSC or 0/A Level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects.
- Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
Candidates of 0/A Level are required to submit an equivalence certificate
F.Sc part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in part-I can also apply.
However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of the respective College / Institute
If a candidate fails to attain 60% marks after providing a hope certificate he will be disqualified at any stage of the selection process or discharge during training.
How To Apply?
You can Apply From the Pak Navy Official Website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
This Pak Navy jobs ad is published in the newspaper and is replicated here.